http://bruno-li.com/ • +1 954 253 8097 • email@example.com
San Francisco, CA
Developed and onboarded new team members to core game architecture. Worked closely with product, art, and QA on both production and live games; seamlessly assumed and improved team engineering conventions. Mentored three (3) interns to full-time offers.
- Frontier (unreleased project) - Developed client-server architecture and state replication scheme for real-time multiplayer game in Unity
- War Dragons - Delivered features and bugfixes for 3d build-and-battle experience on iOS and Android
- Casual (studio) - Maintained live-ops monthly agile release cycle; designed "guild" API with server team
Proctor: Algorithms and Data Structures
- Tutored students in data structures and OOP concepts
- Improved rendering functionality of annual student programming contest application "Critterfest"
Bachelor of Computer Science
Turing Scholars Honors Program. Emphasis in game technology and physical simulation.
- GPA: 3.5/4.0
- Independent research work combining L-system tree generation with physical simulation
- Modeled soft-body plants and wind, rain, and fire effects
- Runner-up for UTCS Best Undergraduate Honors Thesis Award 2012
Undergraduate Reading and Research
Designed and built a 2D physics engine in C++ with OpenGL and SDL, featuring:
- Convex-polygon-based collision detection for rigid bodies and particles
- Impulse-based rigid body physics with stacking and friction; verlet-based soft-body physics
Other tech: proficient: Git, Photoshop familiar: HTML/CSS